Open template, save a copy to your C drive, edit
Royalty Free Images, Audio, and Video
Tips and General Help
Free Video and Audio Software
And the winner is...
The winning team will be determined by the following:
In this activity, you will practice collaboratively downloading, organizing, renaming, uploading, and sharing files and folders.
Why are we doing this?
Because these are essential skills for this class. When making a video, you will be working with many files across different machines. It is vital that you have the skills to organize and manage your files. And because it's just a fun activity.
Learning objectives: By the end of this acivity, you will be able to:
1. Create folders on your C drive
2. Download and save folders and files from the internet to your C drive
3. Rename files and folders on your C drive
4. Upload files and folders to your Google Drive
5. Get shareable links for folders on your Google Drive
6. Post shareable links to Google Classroom
You have been partnered with 2-3 other students. They are not sitting next to you. Find them via Google Chat for your class.
Your task is to browse the media folder and find the pictures that go together
This folder contains a number of pictures that have been divided into quarters. Each quarter of a picture has been given a nonsense name.
Your job as a team is to: